Contact us today at 708-303-8083 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- All clinical staff, therapists, and clients wear masks at all times.
- We maintain safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- The waiting area and all therapy rooms have been equipped with HEPA-filter air purifiers that cleanse and circulate the air 5x an hour
- Areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
For more information about COVID-19 and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, click below.